We are privileged to have free on-site parking at the hall, but with the increasing use of the hall, and the limited spaces available, we are aiming to give spaces to most users, but unfortunately cannot guarantee all.
We have done our best to manage the movement in the car park as best we can to maximise its use, but are sorry that logistically we just can't make it work for everyone.
A strict token system is in operation. These will be issued at reception to put in your car for the following users:
- Lutterell Hall staff
- Pre-school staff
- Coffee shop users
- Those attending exercise classes
- Parents/carers of children coming to a children's party booking
- 20 spaces for wedding bookings
- 20 spaces for Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening celebrations, performances or club/society bookings
- First 20 people attending the Community Cinema
Other bookings such as conferences, exhibitions, charity sales and meetings may be given some parking tokens, but unfortunately this can't be guaranteed.
Pre-school drop off/pick ups
We have factored in the following times for pre-school parents (currently no tokens required):
- Monday to Thursdays: 9:00 - 9.20am (drop off); 12.00 - 12.20pm (pick up)
- Fridays: 9:00 - 9.20am (drop off); 12.00 - 12.20pm (pick up); 2.00 - 2.20pm (later pick up)
Coffee Shop Customers
Customers visiting the coffee shop (hours 9.30am - 3.30pm) should note that during these pick up times the car park may be full.
PLEASE NOTE: As parking is such a premium, and in order to make sure valid users of the hall are getting the spaces they should, we will be looking to operate a surveillance parking procedure which would result in clamping and resulting fines for cars not displaying a token.
Public Car Parks
Fortunately there are several local car parks within short walking distance of the hall, should you not be able to park on site.
Nursery Car Park
Gordon Road Car Park
Bridgford Road (Library) Car Park
For more details on these car parks - including charges, payment methods and capacities - click here.